CVSA has nearly 4,000 members who are members of law enforcement, government representatives, information technology users and specialists, trucking associations, fleet owners and operators, training institutions, and suppliers and vendors.
CVSA sponsors garner premium exposure with government, industry leaders and law enforcement, while increasing visibility as an industry leader. CVSA sponsorship ensures your company gets targeted exposure to and attention from CVSA’s audience. Our sponsors receive exclusive opportunities to share and promote their organization’s brand and demonstrate their commitment to commercial motor vehicle safety.
CVSA sponsors have options to:
- Contribute annually to support the Alliance’s mission and strategic goals.
- Exhibit at one of our events or conferences.
- Sponsor a particular aspect of our events or conferences, such as hotel keys, receptions, networking breaks, apparel, daily emails to conference attendees, lanyards, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Promote your service or product in CVSA’s bi-weekly newsletter that goes out to all CVSA members.
- Sponsor one of CVSA’s two award programs. The International Driver Excellence Award (IDEA) is CVSA’s driver excellence award program and the College Scholarship Award Program provides college scholarships to outstanding high school seniors.
Our sponsors play a vital role in solving safety and security challenges throughout North America. They are key players who acknowledge safety programs as a long-term investment, not a short-term expense. CVSA sponsors are actively engaged in the development process and support CVSA programs because they understand that promoting transportation safety benefits everyone.