CVSA is currently accepting co-sponsorship for the 2018 College Scholarship Award Program.
CVSA sponsors garner premium exposure with government, industry leaders and law enforcement, while increasing visibility as an industry leader. Our sponsors receive exclusive opportunities to share and promote their company’s brand and demonstrate their commitment to commercial motor vehicle safety.
The annual $1,000 co-sponsorship of CVSA’s 2018 College Scholarship Award, entitles each sponsor to the following specific, exclusive benefits associated with the program:
- Company logo and a website link in the college scholarship section of the CVSA website
- Company mentioned and website link in the press release announcing the 2018 winners
- Company mentioned during the CVSA Annual Conference and Exhibition general session as the college scholarship sponsor
- Company logo on the CVSA Annual Conference and Exhibition sponsor page with a link to company website
- Company noted in the on-site program book given to all attendees at the CVSA Annual Conference and Exhibition
- Logo featured on signage at the registration area
- Company name included in the sponsor scroll at the beginning of the CVSA Annual Conference and Exhibition general session
- Sponsor ribbon on the badge of company representatives to the CVSA Annual Conference and Exhibition
In addition, as a $1,000 sponsor, at minimum, your sponsorship would make your company a “Bronze” sponsor, which entitles your company to a number of additional benefits associated with that level of sponsorship. If you’re already a CVSA sponsor, the scholarship sponsorship will be applied to your overall sponsorship level, entitling you to receive the benefits associated with the designated sponsorship level of platinum, diamond, premier or elite.