CVSA, under a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Department of Energy, offers Level VI certification classes on the topic of inspecting motor carriers and their drivers, while transporting both transuranic waste and highway route controlled quantities (HRCQ) shipments of radioactive material. This Level VI training is offered to jurisdictional inspectors who meet the prerequisite of having obtained CVSA Level I and hazmat certification.
Level VI Basic Certification Courses
- May 14-17, 2018 – Jefferson City, Missouri (This course is full)
- June 18-21, 2018 – Springfield, Illinois (This course is full)
- July 23-26, 2018 – Forsyth, Georgia
- Oct. 15-18, 2018 – Austin, Texas
- Nov. 5-8, 2018 – Sacramento, California
Level VI Refresher Training Courses
There are no refresher training courses scheduled at this time.