CVSA, under a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Department of Energy, offers Level VI certification classes on the topic of inspecting motor carriers and their drivers, while transporting both transuranic waste and highway route controlled quantities (HRCQ) shipments of radioactive material. This Level VI training is offered to jurisdictional inspectors who meet the prerequisite of having obtained CVSA Level I and hazmat certification.
2019 Level VI Basic Certification Courses
- March 18-21 – Elkridge, Maryland
- April 15-18 – Pearl, Mississippi
- May 13-16 – Golden, Colorado
- July 9-12 – Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
2019 Level VI Refresher Training Courses
- Jan. 28, 2019 – San Antonio, Texas – This eight-hour refresher course will be held during the 2019 COHMED Conference. This session is open only to certified Level VI Inspectors. The course meets the requirements of CVSA Operational Policy 4 for maintenance of certification for Level VI inspectors. Note: Pre-registration is required for this session. To register, contact firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan. 11, 2019.