Marriott Pittsburgh City Center
112 Washington Place
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219
Check-in: 4 p.m. | Check-out: Noon
The Marriott Pittsburgh City Center offers accommodations at $179 per night, plus 14 percent tax. Hotel accommodations are “first come, first served” and may sell out at any time. The CVSA hotel rate will be available until Friday, July 19, 2019, or until the room block sells out. On July 20, 2019, all unreserved rooms will be released to the general public.
The David L. Lawrence Convention Center
1000 Fort Duquesne Blvd.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222
Airport and Transportation Information
The Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is 20 miles from the Pittsburgh Marriott City Center.
- Taxi service from the airport to the hotel is approximately $38 one way.
- SuperShuttle Pittsburgh offers shuttle options starting at approximately $22 one way.
- Uber, Lyft and zTrip have secured permits allowing passengers to hail a ride via a smartphone application. The pick up location for Uber, Lyft and zTrip is located outside Baggage Claim Door #4.
The Marriott Pittsburgh City Center provides valet parking for $26 per day and self parking for $22 per day with in and out privileges.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is will be provided to all registrants in meeting and guest rooms. Guests will be provided with log in instructions at hotel check in.
Event Registration and Member Services
- Tuesday: Noon to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday (AM/PM) – Casual
- Wednesday (AM) – General Session and Group Photos: Class A/Dress Uniform
- Wednesday (PM) – Casual
- Thursday (AM/PM) – Casual
- Friday (AM/PM) – Inspection Uniform
- Saturday (AM) – Inspection Uniform
- Saturday (PM) – Awards Ceremony and Photos: Class A/Dress Uniform
Fostering an open relationship with the media by providing a free flow of public information is vital to CVSA’s success; therefore, the Alliance allows members of the media to attend its meetings and conferences. Media will be identified with a black “Press” ribbon on their name badge. CVSA asserts a strong standing policy of non-attribution of discussion points from meetings and conferences. Members of the press understand that no individual may be quoted by name, rank, jurisdiction or title concerning comments he or she made during a meeting. If any member of the press wants to use or obtain a quote, he or she may only do so with written permission of that individual and the Alliance. CVSA’s conferences and meetings are opportunities for CVSA members and industry stakeholders to discuss topics and issues, and share ideas and perspectives. We encourage our members to speak freely at meetings and conferences without concern of print or online attribution.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at and participation in CVSA meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to CVSA’s use and distribution of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
The average high temperature in August in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is 82 degrees with an average low of 64 degrees.