Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk
123 Losoya Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Check-in: 3 p.m. | Check-out: 11 a.m.
The Hyatt Regency San Antonio hotel offers accommodations at the rate of $199 for a single/double bed per night, plus a 16.75 percent occupancy tax. Hotel accommodations are based strictly on a “first come, first served” basis and may sell out at any time. Your room reservation must be made online on or before Monday, Jan. 7, 2019, or until the room block sells out. On Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2019, all rooms not currently reserved will be released for sale to the general public. Reserve your hotel room here. Use group code “G-TWUK” on the reservation link for the special rate.
Important Information for the Training
- You are encouraged to bring your laptop for those sessions not SAFETYNET related. Laptops with sample records will be provided for the SAFETYNET sessions, so personal laptops will not be used during these sessions. For all sessions, you will be encouraged to follow along on system demonstrations, take notes and complete a post-training online evaluation.
- Session documents will be available for download prior to the training. CVSA will not provide printed copies on-site. Please download and bring printed or electronic versions, per your preference.
Airport and Transportation Information
San Antonio International Airport (SAT) is approximately 9 miles from the Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk hotel. SuperShuttle is available for approximately $14 one way.
The Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk hotel offers self-parking for $31 or valet parking for $43 each day.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available for attendees in each guestroom. Guests will be given a Wi-Fi code and directions to log in at hotel check in.
Event Registration and Member Services
- Monday – 2 to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday – 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday – 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday – 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- General Session: Business Casual
- All Training Sessions: Business Casual
- Reception: Casual
Fostering an open relationship with the media by providing a free flow of public information is vital to CVSA’s success; therefore, the Alliance allows members of the media to attend its meetings and conferences. Media will be identified with a black “Press” ribbon on their name badge. CVSA asserts a strong standing policy of non-attribution of discussion points from meetings and conferences. Members of the press understand that no individual may be quoted by name, rank, jurisdiction or title concerning comments he or she made during a meeting. If any member of the press wants to use or obtain a quote, he or she may only do so with written permission of that individual and the Alliance. CVSA’s conferences and meetings are opportunities for CVSA members and industry stakeholders to discuss topics and issues, and share ideas and perspectives. We encourage our members to speak freely at meetings and conferences without concern of print or online attribution.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at and participation in CVSA meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to CVSA’s use and distribution of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
The average high temperature in January in San Antonio, Texas is 63 degrees with an average low temperature of 41 degrees. A jacket is recommended for evening activities.
Contact CVSA Manager of Conference and Event Services, Amanda Wagner.