- "The benefits extend far beyond the inspectors that are fortunate enough to attend the national competition. The ripples extend outward into all agencies that participate in the competition."— J. Counts, TX Dept. of Public Safety, License and Weight Service
- "The Competition has provided a greater understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the North American Inspection procedure… Prior to the competition, constructive, measurable feedback was limited if not completely unavailable. The competition has provided invaluable information in order to produce the highest caliber inspectors in North America if not the world."— Captain D. Rich, Idaho State Police, Past President, CVSA
- "The most incredible experience I have ever had" — J. Svedsen, Commercial Vehicle Inspector, Moosomin SK Canada
- "Not only did I return to Minnesota with more enthusiasm about my job but also with more confidence in my abilities. I feel I am also a more thorough inspector."— D. Nichols, Commercial Vehicle Inspector II, MN State Patrol
- "Inspectors are the foundation for safety in North American commercial vehicle operations… being able to participate in recognizing them is truly an honor" — P. Tamburelli, Xtra Corporation
- "A great opportunity to educate inspectors about my products and services" — G. Muhler, Loadometer Corporation
- "First class operation… a great combination of competition and education" — D Mattingly, Cement Transport Inc.