NAIC Sponsorship Opportunities
The North American Inspectors Championship (NAIC) is an international event that is used as a snapshot or barometer of the current inspection environment to evaluate what is going well and what needs to be improved upon within the roadside inspection program, strengthens the industry and enforcement partnerships and promote camaraderie between inspectors, jurisdictions, and countries. This in turn, helps ensure the quality, uniformity, and reciprocity of the more than four-million roadside inspections conducted annually in North America.
CVSA works to closely monitor, evaluate, and identify potentially unsafe transportation processes and procedures as well as to help facilitate and implement best practices for enhancing safety on our highways. Commercial motor vehicle safety continues to be a challenge and we need the involvement of all affected parties to help us better understand these issues and put into place practical solutions. As a result, the Alliance requires many volunteers and financial assistance from various organizations to assist with activities such as the annual inspectors championship.
- Tremendous recognition for supporting the individuals that directly affect highway safety throughout North America.
- Concurrent exposure to the American Trucking Associations' National Truck Driving Championship.
- Opportunities to network with top officials in the transportation industry, premier inspectors, and safety managers in attendance at the inspector's competition.
- Opportunities for a sponsor to create brand awareness and to market products and services to the people and firms that demand them most.
- Promotional significance of NAIC and ATA's Truck Driving Championship, demonstrated by attendance of the foremost consumers of transportation-related products.
- Intensive media exposure (Commercial Carrier Journal, Overdrive, RPM, Transport Topics and many more).
- News article featuring NAIC sponsors in CVSA newsletter, The Guardian.
- CVSA NAIC is registered as a 501 3C non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible.
How you can contribute?
- Official Corporate Sponsor.
- Sponsor Individual Budgeted Expense Items.
- Provide equipment and/or services identified in budget.
- Facilitate participation from other companies and/or individuals.
- Participate as an official NAIC judge.
Sponsor NAIC now!