CVSA is currently accepting sponsorship (up to two) for the 2018 International Driver Excellence Award (IDEA).
CVSA sponsors garner premium exposure with government, industry leaders and law enforcement, while increasing visibility as an industry leader. Our sponsors receive exclusive opportunities to share and promote their company’s brand and demonstrate their commitment to commercial motor vehicle safety.
The annual $5,000 co-sponsorship of CVSA’s 2018 International Driver Excellence Award, entitles each sponsor to specific, exclusive benefits associated with that program:
- Company logo in the 2018 CVSA Workshop on-site program book as the IDEA sponsor
- Company logo and a website link in the IDEA section of the CVSA website
- Company logo on the giant check presented to the winner
- Two-minute speaking portion of the general session to assist with presenting the winner with his/her award
- Company logo on the CVSA Workshop sponsor page with a link to company website
- Company noted in the on-site program book given to all attendees at the CVSA Workshop
- Logo featured on signage at the registration area
- Company name included in the sponsor scroll at the beginning of the CVSA Workshop general session
- Sponsor ribbon on the badge of company representatives to the CVSA Workshop
As a $5,000 IDEA sponsor, at minimum, your sponsorship would make your company a “Gold” sponsor, which entitles your company to a number of additional benefits associated with gold-level sponsorship. If you’re already a CVSA sponsor, the IDEA sponsorship will be applied to your overall sponsorship level, entitling you to receive the benefits associated with the designated sponsorship level of platinum, diamond, premier or elite.