CVSA, under a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Department of Energy, offers Level VI certification classes on the topic of inspecting motor carriers and their drivers, while transporting both transuranic waste and highway route controlled quantities (HRCQ) shipments of radioactive material. This Level VI training is offered to jurisdictional inspectors who meet the prerequisite of having obtained CVSA Level I and hazmat certification.
2017 Level VI Basic Certification Classes
- March 20-23, 2017 – Knoxville, Tennessee
- April 3-6, 2017 – Pearl, Mississippi
- May 22-25, 2017 – Raleigh, North Carolina
- June 20-23, 2017 – Albany, New York
- July 31-Aug. 3, 2017 – Golden, Colorado