Responsibilities of CVSA headquarters staff:
- Upon receipt of the Issue/Request for Action, it will be date stamped on the day of receipt.
- Receipt of the documents will be acknowledged, indicating to which committee(s) the matter has been referred.
- Issue/Request for Action registration number from the Register will be assigned.
- The form and supporting documents will be forwarded to the appropriate committee(s) for further action.
- Any action taken by the committee(s) will be recorded on the Register and the submitter will be notified.
- Register entries will be noted upon completion of action.
Responsibilities of committee chairs:
- Schedule issues for committee agenda upon receipt of assignment.
- Provide interim responses to the Issue/Request for Action forms if discussions/actions are prolonged.
- Upon final action of the issue, complete the “Action by the Committee” section of the submission of Issue/Request for Action.
- Sign and date the submission.
- Forward to the CVSA executive director or coordinating committee, if further action is required of other committees.