Hyatt Regency Orlando
9801 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32819
Check-in: 3 p.m. | Check-out: Noon
The Hyatt Regency Orlando hotel offers accommodations at the rate of $179 for a single/double bed per night, plus a 1% surcharge and a 12.5% tax. Hotel accommodations are based strictly on a “first come, first served” basis and may sell out at any time. The hotel rate will be available until July 14, 2017, or until the room block sells out. On July 15, 2017, all rooms not currently reserved will be released for sale to the general public. Reserve your room at the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
Important Information for the Workshop
- Please bring your personal laptop to all sessions, with the exception of the SAFETYNET sessions. Laptops with sample records will be provided for the SAFETYNET sessions, so personal laptops will not be used during these sessions. For all sessions, you will be encouraged to follow along on system demonstrations, take notes and complete a post-training online evaluation.
- Have lingering questions? After hours SAFETYNET help will be available from 5:15 pm to 6:15 pm on Tuesday and Wednesday in the Regency E, 2nd floor. No advanced sign-up is needed. Just show up.
Wish you could spend some time one-one time with your data quality specialist to talk about your state’s data quality performance measures? Now is your chance. Sign up at the registration desk for this great opportunity to spend time with your Data Quality Specialist. Twenty minute meetings are available during lunch and/or breaks on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and from 5:15 pm to 6:15 pm on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Airport and Transportation Information
The Orlando International Airport (MCO) is located approximately 12 miles away from the Hyatt Regency Orlando hotel.
Taxi service is available from the airport to the hotel for approximately $45 one way. SuperShuttle service is available for guests traveling to the Hyatt Regency Orlando hotel. The shuttle fare is $18 per person one-way, or $32 per person round-trip. Shuttle reservations and can be booked at SuperShuttle.com
The Hyatt Regency Orlando hotel provides self-parking for $20 per day with in and out privileges for overnight guests. Valet parking is available for $31 per day with in/out privileges for overnight guests.
CVSA has negotiated complimentary Wi-Fi for registrants in each guestroom. Guests will be given a Wi-Fi code and directions for logging in at the hotel registration desk when they check into the hotel.
Event Registration and Member Services
- Monday – 2 to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday – 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday – 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday – 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- General Session: Business Casual
- All Training Sessions: Business Casual
- Reception: Casual
The average high temperature in August in Orlando, Florida, is 92 degrees with an average low temperature of 74 degrees.