The 2017 CVSA Data Management, Quality and FMCSA Systems Workshop is a three-day event designed to fulfill the state users’ training needs on FMCSA software systems. This three-day workshop is packed with hands-on training, exercises, best practices and guidance on SAFETYNET, DataQs, Portal and other FMCSA systems.
The training will focus on how to manage your inspection and crash data, crash scenarios, identifying and correcting problems; stream lining your data quality and uniformity standards. An in-depth focus on how to set up a state’s local fields, solutions for DataQs adjudicated citations results and DataQs appeals process plus advanced ad hoc queries will be available. There will also be an overview of FMCSA’s other systems to aid in the state users’ daily duties.
What will the CVSA Data Management, Quality and FMCSA Systems Workshop cover?
- SAFETYNET – Inspection and Crash (accuracy and completeness focus)\Reports\Basic and Advanced Ad-hoc Queries\Configuration\Carrier Search
- DataQs – Basics\Reports\ RDR responses\Citation and Adjudication\Appeals process
- Data Quality – SSDQ Reports\Crash Criteria\Manage and correct data
- Portal – How to Use\Users Management\Reports
- Other Systems Covered – A & I\Gotham\DIR\\MCMIS\Query Central
- SSDQ Management Reports\Preview of New Measures
- Inspection – Third Party
Who should attend?
- New state users who use FMCSA software systems
- State users with the desire to obtain the best training to maintain data quality and uniformity
Don’t miss out on this vital and valuable training.