The 2017 CVSA Data Management, Quality and FMCSA Systems Workshop is a three-day event designed to fulfill the state users’ training needs on FMCSA software systems. This three-day workshop is packed with hands-on training and guidance on SAFETYNET, DataQs, Portal and other FMCSA systems.
The training starts with the basics then moves into managing the data to meet data quality and uniformity standards. There will also be an overview of FMCSA’s other systems to help with daily data management and data quality. An in-depth focus on reports and ad hoc queries, as well as extra one-on-one sessions, will be available.
What will the CVSA Data Management, Quality and FMCSA Systems Workshop cover?
- SAFETYNET – Inspection and Crash modules-basics\ Reports and Ad-hoc Request\ Configuration\Carrier Search
- DataQs – Basics\Reports\ RDR responses\Citation and Adjudication
- Data Quality – SSDQ Reports\Crash Criteria
- Portal – How to Use\Users Management\Reports
- Other Systems Covered – A & I\Gotham\DIR\SSDQ Management Reports\MCMIS\Query Central
Who should attend?
- New state users who use FMCSA software systems
- State users who haven’t attended a workshop refresher since 2007
- State users with the desire to obtain the best training to maintain data quality and uniformity
Don’t miss out on this vital and valuable training.