Establish uniformity of size and weight regulations that will serve the needs of industry while protecting our infrastructures.
- Facilitate communication and activities on size and weight issues among International, federal and state agencies and the motor carrier industry.
- Promote uniformity in permitting and enforcing the regulations concerning non-divisible loads.
- Establish uniformity in the enforcement of size and weight regulations.
- Effectively communicate the safety concerns of persons operating vehicles that violate size and weight regulations.
- Assist the enforcement community by developing a uniform standard for measuring and weighing of commercial motor vehicles.
- Raise awareness of the unique safety aspects of the size and weight issues.
This CVSA committee is open to all CVSA members. Log in to your CVSA account to join the Size and Weight Committee.
Click here to contact the chair of this committee.