A commercial motor vehicle (CMV) information system which serves the needs of the CMV safety program and supports the CVSA mission.
- Continually assess the CMV data and information necessary to support CMV safety enforcement and meet future information demands.
- Review new information technology adaptable to CMV safety practices and the improved collection and use of information.
- Review and share best practices for improving results-oriented safety information analysis and research.
- Continually work to improve information quality, accuracy and timeliness.
- Participate in ongoing efforts seeking improved access to CMV safety information and more effective means for providing and presenting information.
- Encourage commitment of state managers to adequately fund and staff safety information resources.
This CVSA committee is open to all CVSA members. Log in to your CVSA account to join the Information Systems Committee.
Click here to contact the chair of this committee.